Weaver’s career opportunities contribute to a sustainable workforce in the Wooster, Ohio community which our family and team has served for decades.
What Our Experts Do
Weaver Custom Homes’ experts provide our clients with high-quality service and uncompromising attention to detail during every phase of the custom home design and construction process – creating bespoke homes that reflect the Quality, Luxury and Integrity of our work. Our team members, each with their own areas of expertise, are at the foundation of maintaining these values for our custom home clients in Northeast and Central Ohio.
Join Our Team
Help us build beautiful homes that create generations of beautiful memories. We encourage you to submit an online application today for a position catered to your skills.
Project Manager – Full Time
- Experienced residential construction project manager
- Willing and able to control the construction process from start to finish
- Responsible for building project according to construction documents and building codes
- Responsible for keeping the project on schedule and within budget
- Responsible for maintaining Weaver Custom Homes’ reputation for honesty, integrity, and respect
- Competitive salary
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
Interested in one of our open positions? Fill out the form below to start a conversation.
"*" indicates required fields