4573 Ackerly Farm (BIA Parade)
4,047 square feet (plus 1,265 sf finished basement)
4 full & 2 half baths
Weaver Custom Homes is proud to partner with Mullet Cabinets and Andreas Furniture in their Columbus Parade debut, bringing Amish craftsmanship to New Albany. This sophisticated, open plan was designed by the Keiser Design Group in collaboration with the Weaver team. Headquartered in Wooster, Ohio, for over 40 years, Weavers has earned a reputation for building finely detailed luxury homes and lasting quality. Their extensive in-house design team offers state-of-the-art interactive floor plans allowing clients to see their custom home in 3-D before it’s built.
- With a fresh take on the sophisticated Georgian style of living, this home is appointed with hand scraped wood floors paired with granite and stone accents.
- The home is distinguished by beautifully crafted, real wood trim, moldings and beams. The custom cabinetry from Mullet Cabinets showcase unique features, ranging from the weathered, distressed finish in the lower level to the sliding library ladder in the study.
- Inspired by the mature trees, this home has been artfully designed to bring the outdoors in with generously sized windows. The outdoor grilling station and fire pit are ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- The first floor Master Retreat includes a beverage station and a spa-like bath, complete with claw foot tub. Her Walk-in-Closet features a unique electronic revolving shoe rack.
- The second floor has three additional bedrooms, two full baths and a Kid’s Retreat.
- Bringing order to busy entry ways, the must have Family Resource room offers an electronic station and an abundance of storage. This area can be closed off by the handsomely distressed sliding barn door.
- Take entertaining to new levels. Gather family and friends in this welcoming finished lower level complete with: stone accented bar with concrete countertops, wine storage area, home theater area, fifth bedroom and a guest bath.