Design & Selections Checklist
• Created your dream-home wish list?
• Collected magazine images of your favorite styles to share with your Selections Coordinator?
• Made an appointment to meet with the Selections Coordinator?
• Brought fabric swatches, paint samples and any other accessories to help you design your home?
• Arranged for a babysitter?
• Established your budget objective for the finishing details of your home?
Design Your New Home
Once you have finalized your purchase agreement, you will want to focus on the design and style choices for your home. You will work with a specially trained Selections Coordinator who will help you with all the details of creating your home, from choosing stone, brick or siding colors to selecting the finishing touches so every aspect of your home reflects you.
Uniqueness & Creativity
You are unique, one of a kind, and your home is a reflection of the many qualities of your family. When designing your home, you may need guidance selecting among the countless options and staying on track to be within your budget objective and construction time table. This is where the Weaver Custom Homes Design Center comes in.